This is Matt Miller’s second appearance on the podcast. If you don’t know who he is, Matt was an Air Force pilot-turned-entrepreneur, and is currently the founder of School Spirit Vending. Matt gives everyone an update on where his business is today!
Highlights from This Episode:
● How are things going with Matt’s business, School Spirit Vending?
● Where would you like to be a year from now? No, really?
● After trying to get Matt’s business off the ground for a decade, finally, things are going bananas!
● Matt got interviewed on several podcasts and promoted his landing page at the end.
● What kind of content went into Matt’s ebook?
● Matt and his company have raised $4 million dollars for schools across the country, in the last 9.5 years.
● Matt knows he has weaknesses when it comes to certain aspects of the business. This is why it’s so important to hire someone who is strong in the areas where you’re not.
● Masterminds like Iron Sharpens Iron are incredible. Feel free to reach out!
● Matt had a health scare recently.
● What kind of health changes has Matt had to make?
Global Leadership Summit