Chris O'Byrne is the owner of JetLaunch, a book designing service where you can get your entire book cover designed in one month or less. Chris is also the father of a newborn child, despite having 4 grown children and 7 grandchildren, at the age of 52. As you can imagine, his life has become quite busy with a new child in the family!
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Chris experienced joy?
● What was going through Chris’s mind, that he was about to bring a new daughter, Grace, into the world?
● Chris has 7 grandkids. He can’t believe he’s having another child at 52!
● What do people consistently ask Chris for help doing?
● How did Chris get into starting his company, Jetlaunch?
● What is Chris currently obsessed with?
● How did Chris begin to find a project developer?
● What kinds of routines does Chris have that help him to be successful?
● How does Chris incorporate his faith into his business?
● God is the reason why the business is successful.
Global Leadership Summit