On this week's episode, Amir and Chris debate the value of a recent fortune cookie. Also, the importance of the Walking Dead to OTT is confirmed.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. The Mac Pro Lives (Daring Fireball)
2. YouTubers Will Need At Least 10,000 Views To Make Ad Money (Engadget)
3. Twitter unveils a new API platform, roadmap and vision for its developer community (TechCrunch)
4. YouTube TV Launches in 5 Cities, Inks Deal with AMC (Variety)
5. Hot Topic: Pepsi Pulls Ad Accused of Trivializing Black Lives Matter (New York Times)
Tweet of the Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).