Hello and we're back! Sorry it has been so long. (Doug is working on a special SECRET PROJECT in his basement, so he has been preoccupied.) More on that to come in a future episode! For now, you MAY enjoy...
- Sneaking up on ducks in Elmwood Park one Friday evening after a fish fry
- T Bird has a humor cunt. Were you also not surprised?
- A song I assume is called 'People Are Disgusting' by the legendary Jonathan Richman performed live at the Waiting Room.
- Doug and Megan unwrapping his Purple mattress. Review: IT'S AWESOME
- A wonderful waterfall in the Embassy Suites
- Blah Blah Blah
- Hobo Roll - a night of sushi
- More of that fun night in Elmwood Park and our favorite drunk bartender at the Mai Tai Lounge
- Doug's old roommate Korey Anderson live at the Barley Street
- Juan and Megan leave a secret message on Doug's Zoom
- Showing Megan how Doug cuts his hair - THE FLOWBEE! (https://www.flowbee.com/)
- Wheezy Wiggle Butt, the hobo dog
- Some Easter time shenanigans in the basement of a cool church across from UNO
- HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME: 'Close to Me' by The Cure
- Some closing poetry by Sir Richman