On this week's episode, we have a dramatic reading involving pizza and a college application. Also, we pay our respects to Adam West.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Customers Are Already Abandoning DIRECTV Now (The Motley Fool)
2. Apple Is Going To Let Podcast Creators - and advertisers - see what listeners actually like (Recode)
3. Microsoft XBox at E3 - The 6 Biggest Disappointments (The Verge)
4. It's official: Yahoo shareholders approve the $4.48 billion sale to Verizon (Business Insider)
5. Hot Topic: Apple Marketing Executive Bozoma Saint John is Joining Uber as its Chief Brand Officer (Recode)
Teen Writes Essay About Papa Johns, Gets Into Yale
Tweet/Post of the Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature). Tune into Honorable Mentions on WhyISocial.com for all the links we didn't discuss.
Links not included in show notes - including additional mentions - will be included in the Honorable Mentions blog post.