Thomas Seyfried is Professor of Biology at Boston College where his research is exploring new alternative methods of treating and managing chronic diseases such as epilepsy and cancer. He wrote the groundbreaking treatise, “Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: on the Origin, Management and Prevention of Cancer”, and he joins us today to discuss non-toxic ways to treat, manage and prevent disease.
Guest: Connect with Thomas Seyfried by reading his book Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: on the Origin, Management and Prevention of Cancer and be sure to watch his talks on Youtube and follow him on the Twitters, @tnseyfried
• Tripping over the Truth: How the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine's Most Entrenched Paradigms
• Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: on the Origin, Management and Prevention of Cancer
• United States incarceration rate
• Glutamine: A novel approach to chemotherapy-induced toxicity
• Could a Change in Diet Cure Your Dog’s Cancer?
• Single Cause Single Cure