On this week's episode, Chris has an apology. Also, Snap is in trouble...again.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Yet another video claims to offer a look at the iPhone 8’s design in black [9to5Mac]
2. Facebook’s willingness to copy rivals’ apps seen as hurting innovation [Washington Post]
3. Another record low for Snap after 14% drop post-earnings [TechCrunch]
4. BuzzFeed is launching a live news show on Twitter [Axios]
5. SoundCloud Gets 170 Million Lifeline [Arstechnica]
Guy Who Scheduled 6 Dates In One Night Was Kicked Out of Another Bar for Allegedly Hitting On All The Women [Washingtonian]
Five Favorites' Tweet of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature). Tune into Honorable Mentions on WhyISocial.com for all the links we didn't discuss.
Links not included in show notes - including additional mentions - will be included in the Honorable Mentions blog post.