On this week's episode, we anticipate our one-year anniversary episode next week. Also, we get a bit passionate about the state of influencer marketing. Just a little bit, though (that's what she said).
This week's Five Favorites:
1. We might know the iPhone 8 keynote date [Cult Of Mac]
2. SNES Classic pre-orders are skipping Toys R Us [SlashGear]
3. Introducing Linkedin Video [LinkedIn]
4. Android O is now officially Android Oreo [The Verge]
5. Hot Topic: Samsung Galaxy Note Announces Features, Price and Release Date [The Verge]
"My Eyes Hurt" search on Google following eclipse [The Next Web]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).