This week's Guests on the show include:
- Richard Perez at: 2:56 - Tommy Toe Hold at: 28:21 - John S. Nash (McGregor/Diaz's options) at: 30:54 - Kevin Lee at: 57:10 - John Morgan at: 1:23:35 - Thoughts on Snoop Dogg's latest fighter diss: 1:45:42
- Nate Diaz's boxing trainer, Richard Perez returns to Submission Radio to discuss Conor McGregor's loss to Floyd Mayweather, McGregor's boxing skills, rumors of Nate Diaz fighting McGregor at UFC 219, Nate's time on the sidelines, if Nate is willing to fight anyone else, Nate's relationship with Mayweather and wanting to box, the McGregor trilogy fight in boxing, how much money Nate deserves, and lots more!
- Kevin Lee returns to Submission Radio to discuss his fight against Tony Ferguson at UFC 216, why the interim title makes sense, why he's not chasing Conor McGregor, his new contract, wanting to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, his rivalry and intense staredown with Tony, knowing Tony since college, Conor McGregor's loss to Floyd Mayweather, the notion that Mayweather "let" Conor win rounds, his pink Adidas suit, wanting to fight before the end of the year, and more!
- John S. Nash (Bloody Elbow) discusses Conor McGregor's future options and how the Ali Act may come into play now that he's boxed, if it applies to his MMA fights, Conor calling himself a "free agent" and if he can really take fights with other promoters or even promote himself, McGregor's earnings from past UFC fights, how much money McGregor could make outside of the UFC, if Nate Diaz could also fight outside of the UFC, the possibility of Conor and Nate Diaz promoting a boxing fight together, the purpose of ZUFFA Boxing, how Mayweather vs. McGregor may affect fighter pay going forward, and lots more!
- Tommy Toe Hold returns to give his thoughts on the aftermath from Mayweather vs. McGregor!
- John Morgan (MMA Junkie) discusses what it was like covering Mayweather vs. McGregor, Jon Jones' failed UFC 214 drug test, UFC Rotterdam, Snoop Dogg dissing Conor McGregor after the Mayweather loss, and more!