In this episode, we wrap up the series all about how to communicate more effectively by having some real, honest talk about how to connect with new people….by building rapport.
I was surfing through You Tube videos and came across this powerful one from Tony Robbins where he talks about this topic of Rapport… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLbMg7ySU4
You might think you don’t need to build rapport in order to gain new customers or clients, but rapport is the real thing people look to when they’re making the decision to buy from you. You might have the absolute perfect solution, but if they don’t either see themselves in you or aspire to be like you, they likely won’t buy from you!
Here’s what you can expect to find in this episode:
1) recap of the entire communication series
2) a personal story of why connection is so important to me
3) why you can’t rely solely on your words to communicate to your audience
4) 5 ways to build rapport online that you might already be using
5) Steps you can take to build rapport with a new audience
Mentioned In This Episode:
Re-listen to all the episodes in this series -