On this week's episode, Amir prepares to beat all odds in order to get a new iPhone (and he tells you how you can too). Also, we got food puns.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. How to preorder an iPhone X the right way [Cult of Mac]
2. AMC is launching its own VR app with a 360-degree scene from The Walking Dead [The Verge]
3. The BBC is turning to AI to improve its programming [Engadget]
4. How big is Twitter Moments? [Balaji S. Srinivasan]
5. (Hot Topic) Service Industries and Creative Social
Snap is selling a dancing hot dog costume on Amazon [TechCrunch]
LinkedIn May Consider Developing Original Shows [The Information]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).