On this week's episode, Amir and Chris break down what's up with this whole "Bitcoin" thing. Also, it's supersized. An extra 10 minutes just because we like you - or we had a lot to say - you decide.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Apple's had a shockingly bad week of software problems [The Verge]
2. YouTube is launching its own take on Stories with a new video format called ‘Reels’ [TechCrunch]
3. Denver to Boulder in eight minutes? Colorado will get first test track for a Hyperloop-inspired transportation system [Denver Post]
4. How Snapchat is separating social from media [Axios]
5. (Hot Topic) All You Need to Know About Bitcoin's Rise, From $0.01 to $11,000 [Bloomberg]
New screenshots tip a ton of new Instagram features, including 'close friends' [Mashable]
The feds want Martin Shkreli’s one-of-a-kind Wu Tang album [The Verge]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature). Special thanks to listener Chris Bryant for sharing this week.