On this week's episode, Amazon and Google have some beef. Also, it's pretty clear beef if on Zonozi's mind.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Apple's App of the Year Makes Sense If You've Been Paying Attention to the News [Slate]
2. Early Data Shows Tweets Are A Hit With Users [Buzzfeed]
3. Google is pulling YouTube off the FireTV and Echo Show as feud with Amazon grows [The Verge]
4. Hilton rolling out mobile-controlled hotel rooms in 2018 [ZDNet]
5. (Hot Topic) Sprout Social Acquires Simply Measured
Instagram Adds Story Highlights and Archives [Instagram Blog]
A iPhone case that helps you capture engagement reaction on video [featured on The Verge's Instagram]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature). Special thanks to listener Chris Bryant for sharing this week.