On this week's episode, Amazon and Google have less beef. It's kind of like a sequel in the way The Last Jedi is a sequel to The Force Awakens. Also, we don't spoil The Last Jedi - in case that was some sort of a concern of yours.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Apple's iMac Pro arrives December 14, starting at $4,999 [TechCrunch - story by Brian Heater]
2. Storify Is Shutting Down [The Verge - story by Shannon Liao]
3. Feds reportedly spent 22 million on Mysterious UFO Program [CNET - story by Steven Musil]
4. Amazon to start selling Apple TV and Google Chromecast [CNET - story by Ben Fox Rubin]
5. (Hot Topic) Here are the films and TV shows Disney would get from Fox [Polygon - story by Samit Sarkar]
Anheuser-Busch Orders 40 Electric Self-Driving Semi-Trucks from Tesla [Adweek]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).