On this week's episode, it's basically a holiday episode. Only, no holiday music - because of music rights and stuff. Or time. You decide the reason. Also, the truth is out there. Note: This episode was recorded on Thursday, December 21st.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. HQ Trivia’s founders are facing fundraising roadblocks after investors learned of alleged bad behavior [Recode - story by Kurt Wagner]
2. Forrester: YouTube is most popular social site for 12- to 17-year-olds [Social Media Today - story by David Kirkpatrick]
3. Apple confirms iPhones with older batteries will take hits in performance [The Verge - story by Tom Warren and Nick Statt]
4. Magic Leap finally unveils augmented reality goggles, says it’s shipping next year [The Verge - story by Adi Robertson]
5. (Hot Topic) Eric Schmidt to become technical advisor to Alphabet [ABC Blog]
Instagram Testing Photos Posts to Multiple Accounts [Matt Navarra]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).