On this week's episode, our hosts discover Ikea's new line of products - pregnancy tests. Also, GoPro is more like "oh no".
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Kodak announces its own cryptocurrency and watches stock price skyrocket [Verge - story by Shannon Liao]
2. Viacom snaps up influencer platform Whosay as it looks to bulk up branded content offering [The Drum - story by Rebecca Stewart]
3. Ikea Releases Ad That Doubles As A Pregnancy Test and Reveals Crib Discount [Independent - Story by Chelsea Ritschel]
4. GoPro cuts 200-300 jobs, largely impacting its drone division [Techcrunch - story by Matt Burns & Brian Heater]
5. Hot Topic: Hot Topic: News Feed FYI: Bringing People Together [Facebook Blog - Post by Adam Mosseri]
Stranger Things' David Harbour just made these yearbook pictures [Twitter Moments]
Five Favorites' Tweet(s) of The Week
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature).