Where do you have influence? In those areas you have power. The question is, what are you doing with it? In this episode Jo and Steph discuss 3 pitfalls of power:
1. Not recognizing Relative Power (rather than positional power)
2. Lack of accountability and transparency
3. (The lie) that the end justifies the means
1. Do an audit of the power you have. Where do you have capacity to direct or influence people, resources and events?
What choices are you making with your financial, intellectual and relational powers?
2. Who gets to really know you and question you? Who are you accountable with? Are you accountable with somebody (could be different people for different areas) about each area of your life?
3. Where are you tempted to lack ethics or honor in your areas of influence?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com
Don’t forget to check out Lead Stories Community at www.leadstoriesmedia.com/community