Today's episode focuses on a big ole' round up of education in the news including:
Finland’s digital-based curriculum impedes learning, researcher finds
* Is #EdTech as glorious a solution as it has been promoted? What are the downsides to technology in the classroom?
The Students Suing for a Constitutional Right to Education
* Should we enshrine public education into the US Constitution? What do current federal court cases say about where this is headed?
* Will Casey be the new director of social studies education for the state of Rhode Island? (**Hint: No).
Louisiana School Made Headlines for Sending Black Kids to Elite Colleges. Here’s the Reality
* To what extent does this story of abusive school practices call into question the legitimacy and governance of charter schools?
* What does this say about the governance of our public schools?