Somethings hurts? But what is it? Can I keep playing? Can I workout tomorrow? Is it serious? What do I do to recover as fast as possible so I can get back to life?
In this week's episode of the Better Ever After Podcast, we answer all these questions and more that you will have (or have had) when something hurts and you are officially injured.
Being injured sucks. We want to get back to being active as soon as possible but often don't know how to start.
This episode discusses:
- The importance of rest to allow for tissue healing and recovery.
- The need for a proper examination and understanding of the injury and the underlying mechanisms
- The multi-prong approach to correcting the underlying Core Problems that could have caused it
- How to return to sport and when you know you are ready
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: The mindset to keep you sane through it. And no, you shouldn't "suck it up" and play through it because it could leave you with a worse injury that ruins your entire season or delays your training for months.
Hope this helps :)