Leaders spend a lot of time talking about how to get their employees to do certain things.
The short answer is you can’t.
You are a mirror; projects that are late, using phones at inappropriate times, being late for work, unkind words to another employee, etc.
You may have checked in on this for yourself and then come to the conclusion that you have the right story that excludes you from what I am talking about.
Here are some questions and thoughts about leading yourself
1. What is your philosophy about how you want to lead? Have you established that?
2. What do you know about yourself? What’s good? What’s not so good? Where are your blind spots?
3. What are the current issues that your team is facing and where have you contributed to these issues?
4. Where are you out of integrity?
5. Where is your team lacking agreements on how to show up at work?
6. What are you currently doing to invest in your own growth?
7. What’s the bigger game that you want to play this year? Are you getting your team to enroll in that game?
For more listening options and several FREE resources provided by New Work Revolution, please visit GrowthandFreedom.media.
Also, if you enjoyed this episode please subscribe to the podcast and leave us a 5 star rating and review on iTunes!