Title: BDSM, Kink, Power play and Relationship Anarchy
It says it’s part 2 but we don’t know where part 1 went so… yeah. Here’s the juicy stories about playing in the dungeon!
Tonya is a fat women relationship anarchist who lives in Florida.
We talk about:
-What is relationship anarchy
- “I don't want to limit or try to define any relationship.” Tonya
- Some of my relationships are defined. I have a husband. We've been together 13 years.
- “And if my friends, John and Joe, who have been together for 20 fucking years, if they can't get married, I'm not going to get married because it's bullshit. And then of course, as soon as gay marriage happened, everybody asks me, Tanya, when are you getting married? I'm like, fuck you. I'm not getting married. I'm just not getting married. And then we got married.”
- Dungeon night!
- Community and staying connected through out the year!
- An anal fisting scene
- A little bit of sex magic!
- How we deal with having different level of safer sex protection levels.
- Feeling honored in our safer sex conversations
- HSV and how Tonya talks about genital herpes.
- Safer sex testing and privilege
- STI and other risky behavior
- STIs can be treated
- Questions to ask yourself before going out into sexy situations.
- “I want fat people to feel good and feel like they are just as entitled to feeling good in their bodies and sexually as anyone else, including as entitled as sexist and people.”
- A lot about how awesome Tristan Taoromino sexoutloud.com – she’s amazing!
- References to Cooper and Dylan from Life on the Swingset.
- A lot of details about squiriting and being in service to the goddess that is Tristan Taromino.
- Most women do not have orgasms from penetration alone!
- Talk to you partner about everything!!
- “So. Orgasm hasn't been a focus for me for a really long time. I don't really masturbate because I have carpal tunnel and my wrist and vibrators just weren't doing it for me”
- Different kinds of orgasms!
- Kink and power play: We went to our area and got set up and she said, you're going to sit here, and we discussed my body and what it can and can't do,
- “and we talked about what her expectations were and that, you know, I was going to serve her and I call her ma'am and she was going to put me in a collar and was I okay with that?”
- “And she was adamant, absolutely adamant that at any point, if I became physically uncomfortable or had any pain or any issues with anything. I was to let her know immediately and she said, because if you can't serve me in the way that I need to be served, then that displeases me.”
- “I'm not real good with measurement, you know, I mean, men, my whole life had been telling me this is eight inches.”
- “That you can have all these connections and all these different ways and they, they don't look like, you know, what, what mainstream people, you know, connections are kind of quote unquote supposed to look like.”