The very first step you need to take when starting your podcast is pre-planning. You’ll be able to reference your initial mission plan years later to help you stay on track and delivering perfectly tailored content to your listeners. If you don’t do this... you’re going to be putting in a ton of hard work with no clear vision on who you’re making a podcast for and why you’re making it and wondering why no one is listening.
I'm going to talk about:
• How to figure out who your podcast is for.
• How to figure out your why.
• How to set yourself apart for other podcasts.
• How to pick a name.
• How to write your description.
• How to decide how long your epiodes should be.
• How to choose a day to release your episodes on.
• How to figure out the best place to record your podcast.
• Where to get your cover art designed.
Download you PDF from: https://www.micme.com/tpm
To connect with me, Nick Parry:
Nick Parry: https://www.linkedin.com/in/niparry/?originalSubdomain=ca