With everything going on in 2020 it’s fair to say that a lot of us are kind of in a quarantine slump. We’ve gone through what I call the stages of quarantine.
Stages of Quarantine:
1. Panic that the world is ending and go to as many stores as you can to get toilet paper because it is now our new currency.
2. Realize that maybe working from home with your spouse isn’t so bad.
3. You give in and join TiKTok. You make 2 videos and realize these dances are harder than they look.
4. You watch everything there is on Netflix. You buy puzzles for the first time since you were 9. You play all the board games that are shoved at the top of your coat closet.
5. You’ve done all the things and have nothing left to do but really take a look at your life and see what really matters and where change can be made.
Stage 5 is where most of us are finding ourselves these days and now more than ever we’re looking for self-care, motivation, and how to get out the quarantine slump.
In this episode of The Fearless Chase Podcast life and career coach Victoria Greenwald is digging into where self-care really begins, what it looks like, why we need it, and how we can use self-care and knowing ourselves to give us the motivation we need when we simply can’t be bothered.
If you’ve been feeling like this season is extra hard, you’re not alone. This is something we’re all learning to navigate together one day at a time. If you’re looking to hear what’s been working for Victoria, hit play!
Feelin’ like Victoria may be your new biz bestie? Here’s where to find her!
Looking for more ways to make yourself a priority through self-care? Check these out!
Building a Business that Supports Your Dream Lifestyle
Managing Stress as an Entrepreneur
Three Healthy Snacks to Keep on Hand When Working from Home
How to take care of yourself while taking care of business
Want to join in on a group full of female creatives who want to love their work, live with purpose, and make an impact?
Join The Fearless Chase Community for FREE.