Water is the new gold and in this episode, Riggs Eckelberry shows how you can invest in the future while changing the world.
About Our Guest:
Riggs Eckelberry doesn’t look like a bomb-thrower. And yet, he’s driving the disruption of a trillion-dollar industry that has fallen behind the times and is affecting the health of millions.
Riggs Eckelberry is uniquely qualified to ride the huge wave of do-it-yourself water treatment that is transforming an industry, having learned management in the nonprofit space, captained ocean-going ships, and achieved several tech successes during the dot-com boom.
Ten years after launching public company OriginClear, Riggs and his team are offering those truck-in-place modular systems in the USA, while licensees are building products internationally using OriginClear’s low-energy, chemical-free innovation.
During the interview, we discuss:
● Why is water taken for granted?
● The current state of the world’s water
● The future of water if we didn’t take any action for it
● How water affects businesses
● What Instant Infracture is
● What Water Is The New Gold™ and MergerMarket are
● The ONLY vital scarce and recession-proof market
● What Democratizing Water Investment is
● Why entrepreneurs invest in a democratized water
● How democratized water investment help or save millions of people
● Why there are no alternative investments in water
● How Investor Waterworks
● Why this investment has a Low Default Rate
● How can it help the environment/ planet