In this episode of the Parkview Podcast, the team sits down with Steve Clemons, Editor at Large of the Hill, to discuss the upcoming US Presidential Elections and the potential policy implications of some of the more likely expected outcomes. We discuss:
- Why a Biden victory is not a foregone conclusion
- Whether Trump is likely to contest a loss
- What the implications for policy are if the Senate remains Republican
- Whether we are unlikely to see many foreign policy U-turns
- What is the outlook for tech regulation?
- Will Trump-like populism survive in the GOP if they lose the election?