Welcome to episode 190 of The PE Umbrella Podcast!
This week I am joined by PE, Physical Activity & Forest School leader Niall O'Brien. On this episode, we dive deep into Primary PESSPA and uncover the incredible work that Niall is doing at his school.
Talking points include:
- What currently excites you about PE?
- What misconceptions about our subject should be banished?
- What is your ideal PE lesson recipe?
- Success story/most inspiring moment as a teacher?
- A PE Resource you couldn't live without?
- Tell us about your school Active Enrichment offer?
- What is your worst ever PE lesson and what did you learn from it?
All of this and many more tangents as Niall and I put the PE world to rights!
So what are you waiting for? Jump under the umbrella with us and join in the conversation by tweeting me @thepeumbrella. Note pad ready!