When I think of visibility, I think of:
- Guesting on podcasts or hosting my own (HEYOOO!)
- Showing up on social media
- Being featured in Forbes
Y'know, the often big and shiny things.
And while there's room for all of these and beyond, there's one area that I never thought of when it came to visibility - and that is the power of blogging.
That's why I have my guest, Kate Kordsmeier, on the podcast today to shed some light about how we can show up once, and have that front-end work for us in the background for YEARS to come by having our own blog.
Join us as we talk about:
- Social Media vs Blogging - who wins the long term battle
- The easiest place to start if you want to start a blog
- The biggest mistakes new bloggers make
- How to make blogging sustainable for you
- 3 ways to monetize your blog
And much more!
This episode is brought to you by my Pitch with Purpose™ Certification Program - made for your internal team members to learn the skills and strategies to pitch you onto aligned podcasts to expand your reach and grow your business.
*Deadline Extended* Applications open until August 5th, 2021: If this lands for you, I would love to invite you to send in your application here: www.MaikeeTsang.com/Certification
For the links mentioned in this episode, head to: www.MaikeeTsang.com/096