Sometimes life’s hardships can lead us to burn out. But what’s also true is that we can learn what doesn’t work and use these experiences to better ourselves and the world. That’s the message Annie Meehan shares and how she lives her life. She reminds us that going on fumes is futile, that where you come from doesn’t have to define where you’re going, that chaos doesn’t work, and that we should bring home more than just leftovers to our loved ones. She shares the three principles that can prevent burnout, not only in herself but also in others.
About Annie Meehan:
Annie Meehan is an international speaker and the author of 5 motivational books, including her latest book, “The Pineapple Principle” on which she based her recent TED talk, The Lessons I Learned from a Pineapple. Annie inspires, enlightens and energizes her audiences to break counterproductive patterns. She has helped legions transform themselves from a life of ‘muddling along’ to one of sustained focus that showcases success after success. She is an expert on living an exceptional life and we can see through her example. When she’s not working, she volunteers in the community, likes to travel with her family, and walk (or be walked) the family dogs, Peanut and Leo.
1) Connect with Annie: https://anniemeehan.com/
2) Watch the video of this episode: https://youtu.be/Brpyft9pESI
3) Get the book, The Pineapple Principle: https://anniemeehan.com/products-services/
4) Watch the TED talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDrr4Rh_Eww
5) Download a copy of the Burnout Checklist at: https://www.drsharongrossman.com/burnoutchecklist
6) Sign up for a free Breakthrough Session with Dr. Sharon: http://www.bookachatwithsharon.com/
7) Take the first step to decode your burnout: http://decodeyourburnout.com/