Have you ever tried putting yourself first but ultimately your work was more important? When you focus on self-care, do the activities you take on actually contribute to your burnout because you feel like you have to do them, but don’t want to?
This week on the Decode Your Burnout podcast, I interview Sarah Larson who shares what she learned on her journey and how she applies that wisdom now to managers and leaders.According to Sarah, putting yourself first doesn’t just help you avoid burnout. It helps your organization as well as those around you.
About Sarah Larson:
Sarah L. Larson is a practitioner and people scientist. She specializes in creating opportunities that enhance the employee experience and organizational impact. She is a learning & organizational development leader focused on employee experience, system development, & case study expertise to drive organizational growth.
1) Get Sarah’s online courses for managers and leaders: www.sarahllarson.com
2) Get Brene Brown’s book, Atlas of the Heart: https://amzn.to/3QJlXkW
3) Watch the video of this episode: https://youtu.be/SWRshIvndRI
4) Get the Burnout Checklist: https://www.drsharongrossman.com/burnoutchecklist
5) Sign up for a free Breakthrough Session with Dr. Sharon: http://www.bookachatwithsharon.com/
6) Take the first step to decode your burnout: http://decodeyourburnout.com/