The brewers from Oregon’s de Garde Brewing use a coolship to ferment their beers year-round before aging them in oak, and we taste five of the resulting beers. Despite moments of oppressive heartburn, we find that the Oregonian Coast is blowing some sweet pixie farts into these wonderful beers. We try not to be too self-gratifying, but clutch tightly as this episode includes a touch of French speak, a rub of new band names, and a gentle caress of sensual GoGurt. Craig also loses control of his spittle. And Ryan pleases himself with a very satisfying musical theme. Bu.
1. Imperial Cherry Marion Bu Berliner Weisse
2. Amarillo Hose Gose
3. Special Rouge American Wild Ale
4. Oude Rruin Flanders Oud Bruin
5. Peach Bu Berlinner Weisse
2. Special Rouge American Wild Ale
3. Amarillo Hose Gose