In episode 9, Host Nicole Hernandez chats with Beatrice Feliu Espada, CEO of The Honey Pot Company about her struggle with bacterial vaginosis. An insightful dream not only held the cure for Bea's own issue, but it sparked the journey to launch the first fully functional plant-based feminine care line, which is now available at Target and Whole Foods.
We also cover:
- Being open to your subconscious via dreams
- Trusting that everything happens as it should
- How Bea came up with the name of her company
- The illegal thing Bea did that actually helped her create the best product. (Hilarious)
- How she took her revenue from $40K to $250K in a year!
- How small businesses can compete and win against the conglomerates
- Thinking about how to design your customer's journey in a way that serves her via empathy.
- The truth about start up life.