Questions that Sell: The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants by Paul Cherry
Click here to view the show notes!
Ask the questions-and get the sale.
As a salesperson your product knowledge is extensive, but that's not enough. If you fail to ask the right questions-the ones that uncover a customer's real needs-you will never close the deal.
Questions that Sell reveals advanced questioning techniques that will help you sell your products or services based on value to the customer, rather than price-and increase your success rate as a result. Packed with powerful examples, exercises, and hundreds of sample questions for a wide range of buyer interactions, the revised and updated second edition now includes new material on how to:
*Use questions to qualify prospects (without insulting them)
* Discover hidden customer needs and motivations
* Raise delicate questions
* Overcome stalls
* Reinvigorate a stale relationship
* Soothe anxious buyers
* Accelerate the decision process
* Upsell and cross-sell so you no longer leave money on the table
* Prospect for new business
* Pose intriguing questions to position yourself as a thought-leader on social media
* Turn social media contacts into active sales leads
* Identify dead-end opportunities
* Secure referrals
* And more Success is yours for the asking.
Smart questioning will get you there.