Hello and welcome to Front End Chatter E91, the nearly-but-not-quite episode, supported, enabled and triggered by www.bikesocial.co.uk – or is it just bikesocial.co.uk? – and Bennetts, the bike insurance specialists. And what a bounteous springtime episode we have, containing gossip such as: • COTA – or is it GOTA? – with Marquez beating himself while Rins wins on a Suzuki and Rossi is runner-up again again again (he’s going for another record: Pedrosa’s “Most Perennial Runner-Up” Award)
• A half-naked Lorenzo adds to his list of embarrassing advert
• World Superbike’s Dave Bautista demonstrates it’s easier to adapt from a V4 MotoGP bike to a V4 WSB bike than from a V-twin WSB bike to a V4 WSB bike...
• Brief chats about Husqvarana’s Svartpilen 701 – a KTM 690 Duke in a frock or chainsaw on wheels? – Yamaha’s Tracer/Ténéré 700 GT and BMW’s new R1250R...
• Custom-moulded ear-plugs v foam plugs?
• How Fairy Liquid solves visor misting
• How to approach your first road race
• Why aren’t more bike journalists nicked riding like idiots on foreign launches?
• Why riding more makes you enjoy riding more
• Is Yamaha’s Niken the perfect camera bike for filming cycle racing?
• Why seat height isn’t actually a good measure of the height of the seat...
• ...and so much less. I mean more. More. Much more. Thanks for listening, please keep emailing your thoughts, ideas and questions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Also remember to download this podcast from www.bikesocial.co.uk, and nip out and buy RiDE magazine! You can catch Simon and Martin on the Twitters: